Serving the Princeton community and mission through technology
OIT is committed to technology support and innovation that enables Princeton to achieve its mission: to advance learning through scholarship, research, and teaching of unsurpassed quality.
Submit a form---or call, email, chat and visit an IT support specialist
Develop IT skills in usability, reporting, business applications, Python and more
Use a strong password to keep your information secure
Confirm a phish or report one!
LastPass have determined that an unauthorized party was able to gain access to certain elements of user information. Passwords remain safely encrypted.
Read the ISO’s revised position on using personal devices to access University systems.
Interested in what LastPass password manager has to offer? Watch this 6-minute video to learn more and join our upcoming class on Dec. 8 (in-person or online).
- Nerdio Manager Maintenence
- New FCP Mac's will only allow SCAD/DCS memebers to change the device name
- Apple management server maintenence
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Upgrade for ServiceNow
- CrashPlan - Deactivation of Stale Device Backups
- Scheduled Network Maintenance
- Oracle production software quarterly patching will be performed by the DBAs
- Production Linux/Oracle Patching
- Remote Support Appliance Upgrade
- macOS Workstation Production CrowdStrike Sensor Update