The Project Managers Team (PMT) provides leadership and guidance on the delivery of administrative products and services, and continues to support the application and data management principles established under Partnership 2000. The PMT acts as the “working group” in support of the efforts of the Enterprise Systems Planning Group (ESPG). The specific charge of the group is to:
- Identify, assess, and prioritize mandatory maintenance (regulatory updates, software upgrades) and enhancements (to fill gaps in current functionality and/or deliver new functionality) to University systems;
- Coordinate systems requirements across offices and departments;
- Facilitate activities that foster the improved use of IT products and services at the University;
- Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in meeting the IT needs of the University community.
2023-2024 Meeting Schedule
Note: All meetings are from 3PM - 4:30PM, unless otherwise noted. A Zoom link will be supplied in advance for all meetings.
- September 13, 2023
- November 8, 2023
- December 13, 2023 (Fall PMT Summit 1-4pm)
- January 10, 2024
- March 13, 2024
- May 8, 2024 (Spring PMT Summit 1-4pm)
PMT Sharepoint Site (campus resources only)