The next Website Wednesday meeting will be held June 17, 2020 online (via Zoom) from 12-1:00pm.
- Virtual Commencement Events - Take a tour of various virtual events held by the University, hear how they were made, and lessons learned. Panel of speakers:
- Psychology - Rendee Tengi, IT Support Manager
- PEI - Amber Lee, Undergraduate/Graduate Program Manager; Hans Marcelino, Web Developer; Morgan Kelly, Manager, Communications and Outreach
- Lewis Center for the Arts - Jon Sweeney, Web & Multimedia Strategist
- Office of Communications - David Burden, Deputy Vice President, Head of Content Strategy; John Cloys, Web Services Manager, Office of Public Affairs and Communications (WWS)
This is our last meeting of the academic year. We will resume in September 2020. Have a terrific summer!
The Website Wednesday meeting is intended for anyone who maintains, edits, designs, or develops websites at Princeton University. No technical background is necessary to benefit from this event.